New vs Remanufactured Engines
NEW VS REMANUFACTURED ENGINES: ATV/UTV
Regular, scheduled maintenance of your ATV or UTV engine will prolong the engine’s life. Normal wear-and-tear will lead to having to make the choice; purchase a new ATV/UTV engine, buy a remanufactured engine or buy a new vehicle altogether. What are the benefits of each? Which route should you take?
ABOUT NEW ENGINES / NEW UNIT
Purchasing a new unit when your engine needs remanufactured is an expensive alternative. Typically, the value of a new unit diminishes as soon as you take possession. Attempting to purchase a new OEM engine for your ATV or UTV is a challenging endeavor. Some OEM engines are difficult to find and all are expensive to purchase. Replacing your used engine with a new engine is usually a lengthy process that involves a long downtime.
Purchasing a remanufactured engines from nFLOW is a quick way to have your unit performing again with a premium engine at up to 50% of the cost of a new engine and only a fraction of the cost of a new unit.
BUILDING A NFLOW REMANUFACTURED ENGINE
We begin the process of remanufacturing an ATV/UTV engine by picking up the core from your existing unit or using a core in our stock. The old engine is dismantled and extensively cleaned. With nFLOW’s reman engines, we make sure to use premium, quality components; pistons, rings, rods, bearings, oil pump, cam chains, oil pump chain, valve train, gaskets and oil seals. The new remanufactured engine is pristine in its cleanliness and subjected to many quality performance tests prior to being accepted as a remanufactured nFLOW engine.
Learn more about our ATV/UTV engine core exchanges in our ‘How To’ section.
COST AND QUALITY
We know that engine cost is a factor. The price of a remanufactured engine is up to 50% less than the price of a new engine. Along with this, nFLOW engines and services offer:
- Dependability: nFLOW’s remanufactured engines are carefully constructed by skilled technicians using state-of-the-art CNC equipment along with premium replacement parts assuring long-lasting performance.
- Warranty: nFLOW’s remanufactured engines come with a 90-day limited express warranty with the option to extend to 180 days at additional cost.
- Turnaround Speed: Our normal time for you to receive your remanufactured engine is 14 days from when we pick up your core.
- Make and Models: nFLOW remanufactures engines for most makes and models of ATV and UTV machines. Call nFLOW at 812-402-8282 to receive a quote on your engine if you cannot find it listed on the engine or component pages.
- Environmental: Great for the planet! Recycling your old engine core by utilizing a remanufactured engine reduces pollution and extends the resources of our planet.
Visit our engine page to search ATV/UTV engine manufacturers and models; see how much you could save on a remanufactured engine versus buying new. Need engine components for your own engine repairs? We offer a parts and component search as well. If you have a question, concern, or need help preparing your engine for exchange, contact us online or call 812.402.8282.